A River Is A Raindrop

A River Is A Raindrop
Exploring new possibilities

Sunday, June 13, 2010

May was a wild busy month and June is filled with more of the same. Visitors from abroad have shared beautiful days with us. Ontario continues to astound me with it's landscape. Quaint towns I haven't ever been to with huge history have awakened in me a strong need to explore more. The tornado which has devastated Leamington occurred just a week after I was there visiting Point Pelee National Park. Southampton, Picton, Niagara, Port Hope and Alexandria are all glorious spots to visit and have fed me with fresh stimuli. How lucky am I to have ventured to these places and renewed my spirit with the wonder of the place I call home. Hope you all have a wonderful, fun packed summer of adventure!

No comments: